Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

Is there any way to improve my singing? The birthday candle wish thing didn’t work?

I made a wish on my cake candles to be able to sing beautifully and a year later it has not come true. I want to be able to sing like a Disney princess and unfortunately they might have had magic to improve their singing and I did not.

Why didn’t the cake work? How else might my singing get better?

Some other answer I got was someone saying “if only wishes would turn into watches” why would watches help, what did they mean? I also tried rubbing lamps and nothing happened. I tried using wishong wells and fountains too? What went wrong? Did the wish just not come true? What up with that?

Do you wish for everything you want in life and it just comes to you? Do you just wish for food, clothes, etc, and they just materialize or do you have to do something to get those things? If you have a singing voice, you develop it by taking voice lessons. There's a difference between fantasy and reality.

• Kathy

Take singing lessons.

go onto youtube and look up singing and voice excercise videos and ask for voice lessons or a coach for your birthday or a holidau where you get a gift