Is it normal to pronounce no and know slightly differently? I pronounce no more nasally than I pronounce know?

• RP

Pronounce them as you will, but, phonetically, there is no difference despite the major difference in spelling.

We all make subtle vowel variations that can be similar to that.  I am not familiar with that particular variation, myself. Donald Trump and cohorts know no bounds does see a slight distinction in pronunciation for me, but it is not obvious to me whether that is simply to distinguish the two because of proximity (as in how I say the word "that" differently each time in a phrase such as "I know that that girl is the one who stole the money").  I say thet that even if they are the same word.

• Zirp

decent languages even pronounce know different from know:

to wit / to ken

saber / conocer

scii / koni

savoir / connaître

Yes, it is normal. You would use say both words using a different tone of voice.  No means no! That is more of a command.

While the word "know" is more of an acknowledgment. I know her. or Yes, I know that I am late for work.  Do you know that she is married?  

Most native speakers pronounce them the same way. 

I k*now you're right.  And I always emphasize the "pro" in "pronounce" and "sally" in "nasally."

• Lôn

No! .