promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do people allow their dogs to sit on the couch when they have their own basket?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because they are family! My dog goes on the bed and recliner. He's always where I am.

• Brandie2 months agoReport

because then they can snuggle with their fur babies.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • CDog
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do you care what other people do?

• 2 months ago

Because dogs are family members and are loved very much.  We have 2 poodles and I will admit there are times when they act like a bunch of animals, but for the most part they are great company.

• 2 months ago

Are you not a dog owner? Because dogs are FAMILY! Why shouldn't they sit on the couch comfy next to their owner or in owners lap? Dogs are like raising children. They have needs & get bored like humans! Once you own a dog & experience their loyalty & constant unconditional love-you will be changed! I was a cat lady all my life-until a little dachshund worked his way into my heart! I was shocked & how smart they are & fast to learn words! Having a cat was no longer an option or desire! Dogs snuggle with you & intuitively know when you need them near if you are having a bad day! They are amazing companions and ask for very little besides affection, food & a daily walk. You will see a sad little face if you skip his walk! Its like going to Disneyland every single time! The joy they get from simple things is precious-they are great teachers! I highly recommend getting one & have your life & heart be changed forever!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I told me Basset Hound puppy to stop leaning on me couch. But he no listen.

Attachment image
    • ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

How about less time being a pathetic TROLL and more learning to form proper sentences you effing moron?

• 2 months ago

Different strokes, different folks.

• 2 months ago

Because they're not uptight control freaks like you. Tiny penis?

• 2 months ago

People can allow their own dogs to be wherever they allow them to be, as long as it's safe.  I only own one dog right now, and she's allowed on our beds and the couch in the family room, but not on the living room couch.  She's trained, and she knows that our living couch and chairs are no no's for her.  On a side note, my dog wouldn't fit in a basket unless it was a very large basket!  (Doberman size basket) haha

• 2 months ago

Who cares? My dog is allowed on furniture with us. He has a bed and his blankie, but he just prefers to be with us.

• Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

But of course

• 2 months ago

Dogs have a way of making up their own minds sometimes.  And some people let their dogs behave like people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.