Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

What age can you buy underwear from V.S.?

It may sound weird but I really like lingerie even though I'm quite young. I really want to buy some nice underwear from Victoria's Secret, but I don't want to go with my mother because I want to buy something like a thong. I have a plan of how I will do it, and a plan of how to hide it from her. All I really need is the age I need to be to go in.

• D50

Believe it or not, no one cares. The people who work there do not consider themselves policemen. If your money is green, they will sell you anything you want, no questions asked. I had the same worries as you when I first bought condoms fifty years ago.

They don't sell nice lingerie.

What's something like a thong.

• Jerry

There is no age requirement for buying at VS. If you feel uncomfortable asking about a sexy thong for yourself, then say it's a gift for your older sister, who is about your size. But the sales people aren't going to care about whether it's for you or for someone else; all they care about is selling the stuff. 

• -

Can't you just go to a department store, KMart, Walmart or what ever and buy a thong? Why does it have to be VS?

There is no age limit, I am sure that you will be fine.

They don't have a minimum age I'm aware of.  Your money is as good as anyone else.

• audrey

I don't think there's an actual "age" but I think you'd better look at least 14 or your likely to get ask questions.