Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

What age can you buy underwear from V.S.?

It may sound weird but I really like lingerie even though I'm quite young. I really want to buy some nice underwear from Victoria's Secret, but I don't want to go with my mother because I want to buy something like a thong. I have a plan of how I will do it, and a plan of how to hide it from her. All I really need is the age I need to be to go in.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Believe it or not, no one cares. The people who work there do not consider themselves policemen. If your money is green, they will sell you anything you want, no questions asked. I had the same worries as you when I first bought condoms fifty years ago.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

They don't sell nice lingerie.

What's something like a thong.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no age requirement for buying at VS. If you feel uncomfortable asking about a sexy thong for yourself, then say it's a gift for your older sister, who is about your size. But the sales people aren't going to care about whether it's for you or for someone else; all they care about is selling the stuff. 

• -
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Can't you just go to a department store, KMart, Walmart or what ever and buy a thong? Why does it have to be VS?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

There is no age limit, I am sure that you will be fine.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don't have a minimum age I'm aware of.  Your money is as good as anyone else.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't think there's an actual "age" but I think you'd better look at least 14 or your likely to get ask questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.