How can i find the brand of my radio?

So i bought a used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta and it came with some aftermarket radio that looks stock and i can't find the radio online anywhere, does anyone know how i could find the brand or model?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Uccuuucucucucucucv

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So it seems pretty obvious that you couldn't have bought a new 2013 this year, so you didn't need to tell us it's used. We're smart enough to figure that out for ourselves. As for finding the brand and model of radio, pull it out of the dash and look at the back of it if you can't crawl under the dash and see it with a flashlight. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If there are no brand names in the front, the stereo is stock.  You only get them from a dealer.

• 1 month ago

Pull it out and look for a sticker on the side, top, bottom of case.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You could try taking it to a car audio place, maybe they can tell without having to take it out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Picture?    Usually it is written on the front face of the radio.   If not there if you remove the radio there is a sticker on the casing of the body of the radio that tells you who make it.   Just go into a radio store and ask them to look at it and they can see right away what it is.

• Blake1 month agoReport

I took the radio out, still nothing. Just a wiring diagram

• 1 month ago

I can't believe it isn't marked on the front. You will have to take it out, there will be  plate on the back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.