Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Are blueberries an okay snack for dogs?

I was making myself a smoothie and I spilled some blueberries on the floor and my dog gobbled them up. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for the help.

She loves them so much that we're now using them for training.

• Ocimom

They are fine.  In fact, I make homemade dog food for our dog.  And I do add blueberries and banana to the mix.

Hell, dogs will eat anything. I had one that would fight for cigarette butts. Once she got hold of one it was nearly impossible to get them away from her. You need to remember that dogs are not too bright. 

Yes, theyre good for dogs

Why is my neighbour/friend so clueless about dogs?

My neighbour came to my house yesterday. She said that she wants me to help her train her dog to do her job for her. I laughed and told her that such a thing is absurd.

She said she didn't care and that I should help her. Her dog is a 6 year old Weimaraner/Labrador mix.

Why does she believe that a dog has the capability to file papers or use a printer?

• Bort

Dogs can eat blueberries. Blueberries are a great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and more. This fruit is a healthy snack for both large and small dogs, and most pups love them. If he/she liked them and they're something you usually have you've found a natural fruit your dog likes that will actually benefit their health.

They sure are safe.  Some dog foods even contain blueberries in their ingredients list.

yes they are perfectly safe for a dog, unlike human medicine, and chocolate (common sense) also dogs and cats love the smell of anitfreeze but it is poisionus to them. 

also, dont give asprin to a pet because it may be fatal or cause kidney failure in a dog

Blueberries are on the safe side, no worries.