Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to become pregnant if a guy pulls out way before he *** but doesn’t pee or wipe after and goes again?

Ok i know you all are not doctors!!! And this may be TMI but this guy and i were having intercourse and he pulled out way ahead of time and came in my mouth but he didn’t wipe or pee after. We went more rounds after that. Does that matter? How long after intercourse does sperm last? Does it still be some in the penis? 

Update:

We didn’t have sex exactly after he came though. And we didn’t wait until he was about to *** to pull out either he did before and i sucked it until he came 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Like someone else mentioned already, it depends on how thoroughly you sucked him. If he just ejaculated and then pulled out of your mouth, there may have been some semen left.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

ALWAYS use a condom or a form of birth control when you have sex and you do not want pregnancy involved

• 4 weeks ago

Peeing, wiping, doesn't matter.  PULLING OUT IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL.  Period.  Of course you can become pregnant if he penetrates without protection.  Ejaculation is not required. 

• edward
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Question. Define came in your mouth. Did be just ejaculate into your mouth or did you suck him util completion? Because that is an important distinction. Urinating afterwards is what is done after men ejaculate to clear the urethra of any left over semen and kill the remaining sperm cells that may be in the inside walls of the urethra. I can’t speak for other guys but my penis leaks a little semen afterwards. Before i pee. My wife sucks me, it’s usually till i’m empty, not just till i ejaculate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Anytime you have sex, there is a chance of pregnancy.  Quit trolling with your ongoing fantasies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Of course.  Pulling out isn't birth control.  People who use this method become pregnant all the time.  What he does after he pulls out is totally irrelevant.  If he had his penis inside your vagina, that's all it takes to get pregnant.  The fact that you had more sex after this increases the odds that you got pregnant.  If your period is late, your best option is to see your doctor.  You can get a blood test, and your doctor can explain sex to you since you obviously have no clue as to how it works.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, and in not one, not two, but three ways. Should we start calling you Mommy now, or wait? Because it's going to happen.

One, pre-ejaculate contains live sperm in about a third of all adult men.

Two, intercourse up to the point of ejaculation, pulling out for it way ahead of time, doesn't even count as birth control. During the intercourse, he was depositing a slew of pre-ejaculate at or near your cervix.

Three, after he ejaculated, there were still live sperm in his urethra, and if you had more intercourse, guess where they ended up. Right by your cervix.

For real, unless you'd both be just fine with a pregnancy and 18 years of commitment or an abortion, get serious about birth control. You're both being really irresponsible.

• 4 weeks ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

Peeing is not birth control.

Continuing to have sex after ejaculation ensures that sperm will continue to exit the penis and enter the vagina, increasing your chances of conception.

If you don't want to be parents, you have to use birth control. Every time. The whole time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.