• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Call the Toe Truck

• 1 month ago

Ask questions on Yahoo.

• 1 month ago

Go to the hospital and get your fractured toe treated. Make sure that you stay off the foot that you broke your toe on and make sure to elevate your foot. Also, place a ice pack on your fractured toe and make sure that you buddy tape your fractured toe as well (Which is to wrap your fractured toe and your healthy toe with bandage tape, and you should place a small piece of cotton between your toes.).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You go to a doctor.  Why were you unable to figure that out yourself?

• k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

a doctor told me he could do nothing for mine......

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tape it to it's neighbour. Unless it's badly misshapen then you need medical attention.

• 1 month ago

Tape it to the next toe. Take aspirin as prescribed on the bottle.

• 1 month ago

Unless it is displaced or there is a bone poking out, wait until it heals.  If it is displaced (i.e. not aligned properly) or there is a bone poking out then see a doctor.  If not, RICE is a good general treatment for any kind of injury like that.  R = rest (stay off it).  I = ice (apply on and off to help with pain and swelling).  C = compression (a tensor bandage works for that, helps with swelling and therefore mobility).  E = elevation (try to raise it above your heart if you can, that will also help with swelling and reduce throbbing).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.