Why did she keep  blocking  me on Facebook and Instagram? ?

I met this lovely lady at my church twice already, her name is Leanne Macduff I used to be friends with her on Facebook and Instagram, but now she blocked me from both of those accounts. I didn’t do anything harmful to her only commenting and liking her photos the ones that I like, I had a lovely conversation with her when I last saw her at the church too! Since I’ve met her a couple of times, I don’t see why she should block me then, and when I directed messaged her on Instagram I said things like “what time do you finish work”? “I love you xxxx” as for Facebook I liked and commented her old posts as well as her recent posts. She sometimes goes to the church too, I don’t think liking and commenting on her posts that I like should make her annoyed. She is also working at oxford University press! What would be some reasons why she blocked me on both Facebook and insta?

The problem was you were harassing her with annoying messages. When she blocked you, that means she didn't want to be bothered with you anymore. This is the time you have to leave her alone. Hounding her further will result in you being arrested for harassment charges.

Also, consider staying away from her workplace or she'll call the police on you.

• Daniel

She is not Interested in you Don't keep Following her if you keep doing so that can be Considered Harassment and she can go to the Police with this

What may have happened was, maybe you liked her post way too much to the point she may feel like your stalking every single post she makes. Or maybe she's going to post somethings she doesn't want you to see. These are the 2 reasons someone may block you