Robert asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 weeks ago

where can i get beeswax to polish/cover scratchs on furniture?

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    There are many on Amazon.

    I had a bottle of "Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods Polish" for over 20 years.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Any furniture or home improvement store, but you can also as an appropriately shaded crayon (or a walnut) and then wax over it.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.