Daughters car note?

Question which I already know the answer for which is so wet I signed for a car when she was 19 she wrecked it twice within six months the last time they totaled the car. I’ve been trying to teach her about responsibility so she got a cash car drove it

for a year. Then she saved up and got one financed on her own but she loves to party bad with her money.Nowher note is three months behind,And is looking for me to pay it I told her you played your money off now you don’t have a car so she’s mad at me should I even care I know it’s a crazy Question which I already know the answer for.

You failed somewhere along the way that its gotten to this point. She now has to learn the hard way.

Sorry Ken, but she's now an adult. If you bail her out now, she'll always expect you to. Say "I love You" then give her the bad news. Now, she won't be able to finance any car. Her FICO is about 540.

All I can say is - thank your lucky stars - she financed this one on her own and it won't affect your credit.  It's a tough lesson, but she has to learn to prioritize what is important - or she will be depending on you to bail her out forever.  

A fool and their money are soon parted. Have to dance to the music now.

She's not going to learn to be responsible as long as some sucker is willing to bail her out.

She has to learn that there are consequences to being irresponsible with money. You can't bail her out forever.

Time for tough love. Hang tough dad, or you'll be bailing her out of jail some day.

Literacy: Try it sometime.

Clearly, you have not taught her personal responsibility. At age 19, you really cannot undo your parenting failure of the last decade plus.

Tell her: 'You're an adult and you signed a CONTRACT. No one else is obligated by that CONTRACT. Your failure to make sure that YOU will have enough money to ABIDE by that CONTRACT is also no one else's problem.'

'This, daughter, is called a CONSEQUENCE: Most kids learn that by age five. YOUR failure NOT to grasp it at age 19 is also YOUR problem now.'

• Trump 2020
      4 weeks agoReport

Come on man. You can't educate the entire world. Knock off the criticism.

• y

Difficult question to be honest, not so cut and dry like many seem to think it is. You know the kid, not us, some are still salvageable with a little help while others have gone off the rail. What happens to her without the car, to her potential future.

You did not say whether she is living at home, working, takeing college course,paying rent, has options. Everything comes into play. I wish you good luck on this one.

• Very clear thinking answer.

Don't bail her out

You said and did the right thing. She has to learn from her mistakes and be more responsible with her life instead of relying on her mother to pay bail her out.