Anonymous

Does this guy sound like a psycho?

I met a guy in Aruba two months ago. I live in CT and he lives in Manhattan so we went out on a date when he got home. He yelled at me for not taking my shoes off when entering his apartment and for having them on his bed, although they were not on his bed they were hanging off his bed!

Then he goes back to Aruba bc he works there some part of the year, and he pressured me into phone sex every night. I told him I didn't like it. His response was "wtf is the big deal." He would call me at 4 in the morning and wake me up, and keep me on the phone for hours, until 7 AM, yelling and forcing me into phone sex.

Then another time he was worried about if we slept together his penis wouldn't be "big enough" for me. And to go find a guy with a large penis. This is not a joke. He said "I'm not into this, go get what I suggested." This is all before our first date.

I told him I didn't feel like I deserve to be yelled at, and that I wasn't forcing him to talk to me every day. He's totally stopped this whacko behavior. We went out last week and it went very well..but could this just be an act? its hard for me to put this behind me when I clearly see a red flag.

Um...i think you're low key being sexually harassed? If he makes you uncomfortable cease contact before you end up in an abusive relationship because it sounds like it could head that way. 

Nobody can FORCE you into phone sex. If he was a rapist perhaps he could physically force you into it - but you can hang up the phone any time you like. Why are you even bothering with this jerk? Is there something wrong with you? There is certainly something wrong with him. Let's hope he stays in Aruba forever and you can escape his clutches. Just don't pick up the phone when he calls. He doesn't own you.

I know that dealing with crazy, demanding men is probably your normal. I feel like for most women it is, but honey I would not continue seeing him. You deserve better, make your self a list of qualities you want in a man, if he doesn't meet those move on.

• misst091 month agoReport

Do you have an email by any chance? I could really use some advice 

• Alan H

Maybe an overreaction, but hardly worth referring to as psycho.

Just move on  

You can't blame the lion when you break into his cage and try to pet him. You can't blame a guy that YOU accept his phone calls and YOU agree and engage in phone sex with and YOU agree to go out with repeatedly and still claim it's his fault somehow and are there red flags!

What is YOUR act? Are you not in charge of yourself?

Why are your shoes still on when youre laying on his bed? I'd be pissed too. Learn some manners. He seems like a no bs guy. 

• misst091 month agoReport

and if you read my question, i said they WEREN'T on his bed - they were hanging off of his bed