how can i move yahoo emails to an external file?
- Barkley HoundLv 74 weeks ago
There is no direct free method to backup Yahoo mail. Here are some alternatives.
Save to a file.
• Sign into Yahoo Mail.
• Open the email message you want to save.
• Highlight and copy the email content you want.
• Open a word processing program (like Wordpad or Microsoft Word) and create a new file.
• Paste the copied content into the file you've created.
• Save the file.
Print out your email.
• Windows 10 has a built in print to PDF file.
Download your Yahoo Mail messages.
• Use an IMAP client like Thunderbird.
For details go here. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN28681.html