Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 weeks ago

What silly, stupid stuff has Trump been up to this past week ?

Favorite Answer

Just the regular cheeseburgers and cola.

I would reverse the askers question and ask what silly stuff the Democrats have been up to this past week.I have only seen one boring hour long speech (rant) after another in a futile effort to get Joe Biden as President. It wont happen.The American can see through it.

Source(s): I would reverse the askers question and say what "stupid stuff" has the Democrats been up to this past week. I have only seen one boring hour long speech (rant) after another " !
  • Jack H

Ohh, just the usual...

passed mex-canada agreement,signed agreement with china(will help farmers alot),..corrrectly called it a witch hunt..,but u only watch cnn.... so u would never know!

• big guy3 weeks agoReport

close enough u ignorant unamerican liberal socialist...what can trump for u to, be able to get something free this week?

No news channels or internet where you come from??  

• Mark

Running off to SWITZERLAND* when his impeachment trial is underway, and once there, bragging in his address the vague stuff he usually spouts.  (Even before his "speech", I could foretell the EXACT words he would say, and I was not wrong.  "We're going to do some massive stuff, so massive you won't believe it, but we have some stuff in the works."

*The only place more cliche would be a tropical island with no US extradition treaty.

• big guy3 weeks agoReport

and we have done massive stuff in the last 3yrs,mark!

Probably nothing more meaningless and stupid than what you have been doing. Yeah?