Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

What caused someone to be so negative?

I HAD a male friend who was so negative on everything.  He said something negative about my job.   And then when I picked up golf just for social life.  He said I was not gonna get skinny when playing golf.   And then when I asked him to eat ice cream at a famous ice cream place, he said the ice cream doesnt taste good.  There are about 20 flavours at that ice cream shop.   So WTF!!!

I had a friend who was very negative. There was always something or someone that pissed her off. She even took to making fun of strangers. She became very opinionated and even downright rude. She never had a positive thing to say and had a very crappy Outlook. I began seeing her less and less until the friendship just faded away.

I think negative people are either not happy with their life or perhaps they have some type of depression going on.

probably a lot of negative experiences

• susan

Negativity is just a habit for some people.

• choko_canyon
      4 weeks agoReport

And anonymous trolling is too. The poster of this question is an anonymous troll who blocked me for pointing that out.

• Mark

Rough toilet paper.

Life and experiences.

pedophilic encounters