Baby asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My baby's father bought her dishes, microwave.? Should I get rid of him?

My baby father bought his other baby's mom a microwave and dishes for her house. Plus last Thanksgiving he wanted to take her to his mom's house to spend time with their child. And before we met, he said that she was "crazy" and she was jealous of our relationship. Only to find out he cheated on me with her. He WAS buying their kid thing's but NOW he doesn't do anything for neither one because I guess she told him she's with someone else. I'm so angry and the craxy THING is HE'S STILL LIVING WITH ME WHILE I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD!

Favorite Answer

It sounds as if he's immature and is currently enjoying the best of two worlds by enjoying sex with two different women at one time. If you're happy with this arrangement, which I'm sure you're not, stay with him. Otherwise leave him as you know you'll have no future with him. He's a lost cause.

It's best not to sleep with these men especially if you can't handle the responsibilities of a committed relationship.  I had four boyfriend's in my lifetime and I am through with boyfriends. I will not be with another man unless he married me and I can tell you how that's going...it's 2020 and I have not slept with anyone since 2004 neither am I engaged nor married.  Am I happy... I think I am better off without all the drama.  If I get married does that mean no drama probably not but I can pray and hope.  Will I continue to do the right thing...yes.

Well your not with him so he can do what he wants. You called him baby father not boyfriend so their is a difference. If you don't like that boot his *** out of your house. Your not together, so there should be any reason for you to do what you want and him the same.

Now, if you are together relationship then your are in the right and he is wrong. Bring it up to him, tell him how you feel and what you want him to do about it. If he doesn't agree with it boot his *** out of the house.  Cause he is not going to change. Your both baby mamas, so he sees both of you the same level. He is not gonna change.

• Carmen

A wise person sees danger or red flags and protect themselves so if you know all of his negative actions especially sleeping with his ex and you still with him and pregnant with his child again how wise are you? What example are you setting for your child-children? Just questions and statements to hopefully get you to readjust your thinking not judging you.

maybe you shouldnt be with him if hes doing that

He might not be able to zip up his pants, but he is a good father. He cheated on this other woman with you and he cheated on you with her, but he is providing well for his children (which he seems to be good at helping produce). It's up to you whether you want to dump him, but don't imagine he will change. He's most likely having sex with other women as well.

• Carson

Not for that. You should get rid of him because He is a letch.

He didn't marry the first mother. By chance did you knock you up while cheating on her?

He didn't marry you, but he knocks you up and cheats with her.

Wow, you have a real prince of a guy.

He may even support your kid some day.

Get some self respect.

Kick his *** out. I BET he has a place to go..

Sue for child support.

• Baby1 month agoReport

Nope. They were NEVER in a relationship. He and she said it themselves

• Eva

Look, you ask the question day after day in different ways. You are NEVER going to be happy with the situation. You're jealous, he's a player, what more do you need to know? Kick him to the curb, take him to court for child support and be done with it.

He seems to be taking some responsibility for the child he decided to bring into the world. Is that not encouraging? Unfortunately you decided to have sex (unprotected!) with someone before getting to know them.

Yes and throw the kid in the incinerator when it comes.