How to tackle a person who makes fun of you?

I am 42 unmarried male from India (Chennai). There's this friend who works with me and who joined office 3 months back...

Ever since he came to know that I am unmarried, he makes fun of me...teases me by showing his wife's and daughter's photo to show that he has family and I don't...

[I haven't married because of financial issues...but he makes remarks about my being a male..etc..]

How to face this situation...what suggestion you'd like to give me?

P.S. as much as I wanted to marry a girl, my not being a settled person stops me from doing it...

Favorite Answer

Ignore it. Or just agree with him, and tell him that you think it's wonderful he is married. He's immature, or he wouldn't need to put someone else down to make himself feel better.

• Sri Dave4 weeks agoReport

Thank you every one of you...

• Stella

I don't know why you consider him a friend, he's clearly not.

He's just an obnoxious co-worker. Tell him that you're busy and don't have time to talk to him.

• Kieth

Tell him that you want to fu¢k his daughter, regardless of her age.

HE SOUNDS LIKE A jackass...tell him to stop bothering you cuz u are tired of his crap..

There's no need for violence