Adam asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

does rogaine cause hair loss?

ive been using rogaine for a month know exactly like ur supposed to and it seems to be making my hair loss worse then anything, is this even normal ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I've never heard of it doing that to anyone but if its causing that you should stop using it. There's this stuff called Hollywood serum and there's lots of good reviews on it. Try googling that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'll put it this way, few people would buy it to cause hair loss.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I rubbed that crap on my head for a year - no improvement..

They scare you  into thinking that it's doing some good so you'll be afraid to stop using it.  I stopped and it made no difference.

I then tried propecia - only noticeable effect was a very undesirable side-effect that I still haven't recovered from.

Transplants:  relocated hair will prosper, but original hairs in the thinning area will continue to die - so you must go in for more transplants every year or two.

The only thing we can do:  go to a good hair stylist so they can make what you have look as good as possible and keep you from doing a foolish combover !!

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Rogaine isn't causing further loss. It's just not helping you.

It's always been made clear that the active ingredient in Rogaine doesn't work for everyone.  However, you may need to be more patient. One month isn't a lot of time to be sure whether it's effective or not for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't work for everyone. Best chance for results is for "male pattern baldness", which is basically the crown of the head.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

nope just works too make you broke

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.