Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

What does this dream mean ?

I dreamt of an old crush. We were at uni and his friend said she’s partnered up me up with him and it was a surprise, I can’t remember why she did in the dream. He came in and sat by me to do his work and I didn’t know what to say to him then we started having random conversations. What does this dream mean?

Remember it's your dream, and not hers. You feel a lack in your life concerning your partnership in life. Maybe you feel alone, or you would like some improvement.

You brain has constructed a situation with your souvenirs where there is a solution. It's not realistic, neither prediction of future, nor mind reading, it's just imagination and dream.

She might had thought both of you would be a good match!

Acording to DreamBible, dreaming about an old crush in a positive context means "you may be experiencing good luck, new opportunities, or a really enjoyable experience." If the dream is negative (i.e. you don't like them or something is preventing you from being together, "you may be experiencing situations where you