Hey guys please help me on this error on WWE 2K15 PC.?

This game is a pirated version and not connected or bought through steam. My game used to work perfectly before but some days back it has started to show this error. This is not bought or connected to steam still. Please help me.

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

As much as you're going to hate hearing this, but when you start on the path of software piracy...  you're pretty much on your own for support, as all legitimate avenues may call you out as a pirate & refuse to assist since some issues may occur EXCLUSIVELY to pirated copies.

Additionally, you're playing a version of the game that's no longer officially supported (as the game has been delisted from Steam at the request of 2K Games) in favor of newer versions... so even if you have a legitimate copy, support would still be scant.

You're likely better off just purchasing a newer version of the game (even if you choose to wait the game to go on sale) to minimize headaches.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Fix: Buy the game and get proper support from the developer if it continues.

Piracy is not endorsed or supported here.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

seriously?  not only are you whining about a pirated game, but that photo is completely useless even if anyone actually did want to help you

• 4 weeks ago

lol good luck finding help after admitting it's pirated. you need to go to piracy dedicated forums for technical questions like this that also ask for assistance in breaking the law.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.