What gives you energy?

I’m so tired in level of extreme tiredness yes I have two kids no matter how much sleep I get I’m so exhausted I can’t take it anymore I don’t feel like to eat or do anything I feel like walking dead

For me, exercise helps a lot, but that's me and i figured this out by trial and error.  There are many different causes of fatigue, so exercise or anything else people mention here may not be relevant to your situation.    Go to a doctor. describe your symptoms and arrange a wellness panel blood test at least several days in advance of the office visit so your results will be available when you see the doc.  A blood test can detect  or rule out anemia, which is a common cause of fatigue.   Your doc may also ask you some questions to look for signs of depression.   It might be helpful to google: depression online screening tool - to see if you show signs of depression.  

low blood sugar makes you feel tired all day

if you are not diabetic then take 2 tea spoon

of sugar in a glass of water after dinner

and drink it

at night the sugar turns to glucose and

goes into the muscles to give energy