Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

As of the past 17 hours, why can't I comment on Yahoo news stories?

Funny, my thumbs up and down don't seen to be spaffected.

*affected.

Are you not a liberal? If you are not a liberal, then probably one of the libturds on the Yahoo administrative staff is punishing you for thinking outside of the group-think box.

• they do not want you to tell other people the truth that it is fake news it was probably the yahoo story that said something fake yes? god 2020 

Source(s): god 2020
  • Daniel

Yahoo may have Blocked you until the Block is up you may not be able to Post any Comments

First, make sure you are using a desktop mode with a cleared cache. Some potential reasons:

1. The time for comments has expired.

2. Some news stories do not allow comments.

3. You are suspended from comments (no notice may given).

4. You are using links or words causing the system to filter the posts.

If you gave a link to the article and the context of your attempted post, we may could help more.

• .

It may be the posts you're trying to comment/react to disallow that, or perhaps your account has been suspended from reacting to news stories. We can't know. It also could be a glitch in the system.

.

Move your question to Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory.

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

I havent been able to post comments for months, I think I got shadow banned. Because when I created a new account, it let me comment again. Now i have 2 separate accounts, this one for yahoo answers and another for articles. 

• Lôn

I haven't been able to for months. I can write it, submit it but it does not stay there.

17 hours? I'm @ 13 months. I can post, but it doesn't retain. Without any word from Yahoo!, I connected this to a bad relationship in a fantasy basketball league. It seems I had refused continuous trade offer from a commissioner that kept hounding me with BS offers. I rejected them all and asked, then told him to STOP. I set my line up for a week and told him I'd be out of the country without internet service. When I came back I was out of the league AND lost the ability to comment on Yahoo stories. However YA! and fantasy sports were fine...........until I posted a message on fantasy league page. Everyone that allows emails received email notification, but did not post to the league site where I posted.

Think hard and be honest with yourself. Who did it? Why? Then move on. Set up another account and don't do it again.

That's what happened to me. You?