Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 4 weeks ago

Am I too old to be collecting horror action figures ?

I’m 20 almost 21 and I’ve just now started getting into collecting horror action figures. I do it as a hobby and I love horror movies so I wanted to start collecting the figures. Do y’all think that’s too old to be collecting figures

• 2 days ago

I'm 19 and I collect barbie and ken. 

No, don't worry about it, it's your hobby, just enjoy it!

No, I’m only a few years older then you and I collect Pokémon cards and Skylanders figures. I don’t play the Pokémon TCG, I just like collecting the cards. As for the Skylanders figures, I’m an out of box collector and I actually play the games, but I don’t have any of the chase variants because I don’t like those. I like the in game variants because they actually show up in game with the same color scheme as the figure itself. Chase variants don’t. I also collect hats and wear them. I’ll wear whichever hat matches the outfit I’m wearing that day. I’m a tomboy so I prefer hats of the baseball cap and flat bill styles, but I also have an Uncle Sam hat for all the patriotic holidays, a standard Santa hat that I sewed my name onto with felt and a Christmas tree hat for Christmas, a Reptar Peruvian knit hat and 2 beanies (Snorlax and a generic purple beanie from Under Armor) for cold weather, and a Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey hat because I saw it at Disney World and wanted it.

Nothing wrong with any hobby at any age as long as you arent overspending and it doesnt effect someone else for some reason. You do you.

No. So long as you’re not spending exorbitant amounts of money on it. Nothing wrong with having a hobby if you take pleasure in it and do it responsibly.

• Spa

yes' a wasted investment'

Source(s): My brain

No,you are definitely not too old to collect action figures. 

It is a harmless hobby. 

I am 26 and i collect Barbies and Disney princess dolls, but the fun fact is that i often play with them. 

I really love it .

I am a nursery school teacher-i teach English in Spain, specifically- and i own a flat with two friends and take good care for responsabilities ,so it is not like i was a retarted or something. 

And since,of course,i do not harm anyone by playing with my dolls, i am not ashamed at all of it.

So,do not worry and keep on collecting them.

NEVER GIVE UP WHAT YOU LIKE!!!! until your money is going towards buying diapers, enjoy it!!!

• Sky

No, not at all.  Collecting something is just a hobby.  There are people of all ages, even well into their 60s and 70s, who collect action figures, or Mickey Mouse memorabilia, or toy train sets, or vintage board games, or whatever.  Just because a person is no longer a kid doesn't mean their hobby and collection interests have to be "older" things like stamps, coins, or potato chips that look like celebrities.

• David

No, not at all and it could lead to a profitable outcome over the years,