Were Adam and/or Eve sexy?

They were the only two people on Earth at the time, but do we know if they were hot? Or is it likely that being the first humans they may have been ugly?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Below is from the Renaissance, a depiction of the temptation in the Garden of Eden. Notice the serpent ends in a woman's head. This was a common motif in art depicting this Biblical incident. Nagins or nagas-- half-snake, half-woman hybrids that abound in world mythology. [Yes, probably where Rowling got Nagini from.] Now as to attractiveness...that depends on the artist, doesn't it? You go through periods in art and you find how views have changed on what's 'attractive' or not. So, yeah. Our modern version of an emaciated young female paired with a grandfatherly action hero type might not be appealing to people like Bosch or Raffael Caetano de Araújo or Michelangelo or Rubens or...mm. 

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Doug
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

H O T . D A * * HOT ! ! !

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adam was. Eve was corrupted with evil. She had sex with Satan in exchange for the forbidden fruit. 

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to check out the show Lucifer (on Netflix). Eve is added to the ensemble of characters in the later seasons and she is played the lovely Israeli actress Inbar Lavi.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Eve was sure sexy to her sons, since they had no other woman to BEGAT with. 

• 1 month ago

I would assume they were quite attractive. The Bible says that God created them in his own image. This, of course, means that they were created as we know humans to look. But God is perfect so I guess in our mortal eyes he is probably attractive I don't know. But I would assume he made Adam and Eve the same way.

• Laila
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Are you talking modern humans or Australopithecus? 

Cause that Lucy was damned ugly 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Imaginary creatures like Dirt-Man and Rib-Woman-Afterthought

can be whatever you want them to be, in your imagination

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.