John W
Lv 7
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Cons, do you even know why Trump was impeached?

Update:

I didn't realize that cons were so clueless

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of them still don't think it's happened.

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

No next time, you mean your family no next life is it. Lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He has not been Impeached, they are trying to do that. And it ain't going to happen. What he did is totally legal, the democrat's are hoping this will muddy the water and the undecided voters may vote for their person!

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Al
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

All the things Democrats are alleging against Trump had been done by the previous administration, were all still asking were is equal justice? Biden clearly stated a threat of withholding money against the Ukrainians if prosecutors didn't back off, we can't have double standards, but apparently democrats are fine with double standards, lets see what America really thinks at the ballot box, I think I'm going to invest in The Kleenex company because there are going to be a lot of crying from the left in November.

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think Democrats know either... That's why they keep changing their story.

• 4 weeks agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

For one reason only - no matter what those on the LEFT want their flock to believe. The Democrats KNOW that there is no way to beat Trump on November 3rd. So they have to do everything in their power to get rid of him. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is assassinated sometime before the next election IF it's he's not removed from office.

• 4 weeks agoReport

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, because democrats are babies who are distraught by the fact that taxes were cut.

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He wasn't impeached

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No one legally knows and that's why it should be dismissed and thrown out of court.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, I do know.  Dems can't win a rig election(s).  Seem that everything that they are pointing their fingers on is WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE DONE.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The democrats said it best, "if he isn't impeached he will win the election".

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

did.........you.............not...........read.............my...............answer?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.