Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

My 17 year old son got suspended from school for throwing rocks at a teacher’s car. What should I do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He hit the car by accident. It was meant to be... another brick in the wall.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

BEAT HIM and take him to the police and tell them to arrest him for Damages and that you never want to see the juvenile delink again to put his assss in jail.

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Pray you not held accountable for his actions and let him know if he does a crime be prepared for possible jail time if he doesn't stop doing immature things now remind him to treat people property like he would want his treated. Make him pay for any damages if applicable out his own money allowance etc .

• 1 month ago

visit him in juvie, and chew him out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

TIe him up...............

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Poor homeskooler.

• 1 month ago

See the teacher with your son. Have your son apologize. And then ask them if they have a deductible on their car insurance - and offer to pay it. "My son and I will be happy to pay that." Make it right. Your son needs to know that there are very REAL consequences to inappropriate behavior.

• 1 month ago

Try to find out why your son was doing this first. Let them know that whatever the issue, there are probably better ways of dealing with it. 

If they are angry, or upset, suggest that they tell you or express themselves to you. If they were bored, consider encouraging any of their hobbies that don't involve throwing rocks.

The most important thing though is to not shut out your son because of this. Things tend to escalate when that happens.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get the teacher a new car

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.