Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 month ago

why do the Chinese eat everything?

Just curious but it seems like they’ll eat any sort of animal. Heard they eat dogs and bats

15 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

China is a Country that has known war & starvation. So they learned to fix all to eat. Most is very good eating. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

bro its normal you also everything no problem

• 4 weeks ago

i'm sure it's normal to them and the diets of other countries are odd to them 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You eat what you can get.  And in a country where all the rich nobles got all the good food, as it used to be in China, you learn to eat what is left.  And then it becomes your cuisine.

Rather the same as many traditional British dishes are stews.  It makes the best use of cheap tough meat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Chinese are weird

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Americans eat rattlesnakes and mountain oysters. The Brits love their blood pudding and the French turn geese into liver monster creation creatures but if the Chinese eat something different all of a sudden they are alien space creatures. Right.

• 1 month ago

Because that is the culture, Americans have eaten quite a bit of animals too. However, Americans have pets, including dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. Having these animals as pets makes people not want to eat them. If someone mentions eating these kinds of animals, it makes people angry because they have them as pets. In reality, we can eat just about any animal; it is just a state of mind that we don't.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

china's economy is not really great because of trump's BS and this was a last resort for saving the country

btw dont think all asians eat weird crap. that would be like as if i said that 

all americans are retarded fatasses who have done nothing but stuck their head up their butts and say their proud of their country even though they didnt do sh!t.

i dont think this is the case for everyone

• 1 month ago

A centuries-long history of frequent famine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Chinese people have no empathy at all.

• 1 month agoReport

agreed!!! Some are good...but the bad ones are really insane. I consider them to be mentally disturbed and psychotic actually!! I wish we would drop a bomb on those nasty asian countries and get rid of those scum. The world would be better off. I know that is rough to say but it is the truth!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.