Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do JW apostates publish lies and distort facts about Jehovah’s organization on websites and through television and other media?

Is it because they are working for the father of all lies, Satan?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the truth does not forward their agenda. They need to "publish lies and distort facts about Jehovah’s organization" in order to warn people away from Christianity. They spin literature to push that agenda of misinformation and lies.

They can't use the Bible so they use lies. 

• ...Show all comments
    • 👀 🚶
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

We follow Jesus in the worship of our God and Father Jehovah. We belong to Christianity, which is organized.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Derek
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Only a Jehovah witness would ask such a Q without offering any proof that the claim was true. I remember reading one of your Watchtower magazines way back in the 1980s where exactly that phrase was used. But the article didn't offer any examples, let alone proof! Could it be that because you're never told exactly what these people said or did, your leaders don't want you finding out, so they tell you to have nothing to do with them because "they are apostates"? But apostates rise up in the congregation and stay there. Antichrists leave the congregation. And heretics are another category altogether. I bet you couldn't tell the difference between those 3 groups because you only ever parrot what your leaders tell you, and they tar every JW who disagrees with them with the same brush of 'apostates'.

• Have you ever heard of the antichrist? Out there they're organized to tell religious lies!

• 4 weeks ago

And the fundie lies, typical fundie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • barty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When faced with uncomfortable truths about your organization, claim that the people pointing them out are working for Satan. That's what people who are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions do.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Religion is all lies, they have to lie to defend it.

• Your Atheist religion is a Lie is the same as the Antichrist's! You will end up in the same dimension, in hell. So, you are brothers and sisters of Satan!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don't realize it but, yes, that's what they're doing.

"Whoever is not with me is against me . . . "  Matthew 12:30

• Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.google.com/search?q=jehovah%27s+witnesses+child+sexual+abuse&rlz=1C1APWK_enUS775US775&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX_82amJHnAhWXXM0KHQ7sA2wQ_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1215&bih=560&dpr=1.13

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I was never a Jehovah's Witness (so not an apostate)  but I often point out the nonsense taught by the JW's like the multiple false predictions of the end of the world or the cult practice of disfellowship. 

Are you denying these facts? Are you denying the Watchtower have made these claims? 

• ...Show all comments
    • Peter
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The Bible predicts the end of the world, J/W's tried to put a date to it, but got it wrong and admitted it. Casting out bad influences is taught in the Bible. 1 Corinthians 5.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Lol 😂 if you know that already why post asking, unless you are the apostate. Using reverse psychology on folks 

• BJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Satan, “the father of the lie,” uses those under his control to spread lies about Jehovah and about our brothers and sisters. John 8:44

For instance, apostates publish lies and distort facts about Jehovah’s organization on websites and through television and other media. 

Apostasy is abandoning or deserting the worship and service of God, actually a rebellion against God. 

Some apostates profess to know and serve God but reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible but reject the religious organization they belong to.

Not only do they abandon the their faith but they then “beat” their former associates, using public criticism and other methods to hinder their work; the efforts of such apostates are devoted to tearing down, not building up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.