What does the word jealousy mean in Romans 11:11?

The Greek does not use a single word. In Greek the word in Rom 11:11 which includes jealousy is "parazeeloósai" and is best translated as a "phrase". That phrase is "to provoke to jealousy".  It means to incite to competition or excite in/to rivalry.

I think envy would be a closer word in our modern speech. Basically, the idea is that Gentiles will receive from God that which the people of Israel wrongfully thought was for them and them alone.  And when Gentiles get that reward of God and not some blind son or daughter of Israel, they (the hebrews) will not understand and they will desire it for themselves and have enmity toward those who (in their opinion) are undeserving.  That type of jealousy: the type of "you have what I think I should rightfully have" jealousy.

Paul's Ramblings placing the old testament into the new that he does often in his writings.....placing a yoke on us that does not belong there changing the gift of salvation into works......for does not God, look upon the intent of the heart and did not Jesus say, "I am the way, the truth and the light and no man can come to the Father but by me"