why don't white people admit that BLACKS DESERVE REPARATIONS?

It 's funny how all the people claiming I am a troll are the ones that are anonymous COWARDS

Favorite Answer

Well brother, the last time we did a reparation check, we were each owed $118,000, now that figure is about 3 years old so we can expect that today it is even more.

You can see then that because Sam let the debt run up so long making payment now is going to put the country in severe financial difficulty.

It's true that we don't give a damn about that but they do and so the best way not to get into such difficulty is to never make reparations, that's how he thinks.

Well, as you know, our people are becoming more and more impatient by the day.  They're tired of waiting and so I plead to Uncle Sam, sit down with the honorable minister Louis Farrakhan immediately and work out a payment plan before our impatience spills over into the ultimate civil war.

It seems bizarre to me that anyone can seriously argue this. Not one black who was enslaved in the USA is now alive.

I have my doubts as to whether you’re even black,  “Black”, 

but just in case you are here’s my fvcking answer,  you fvck. : 

Fvck you....we have something much more important than your crybaby reparations sh*t to deal with right now. In case you haven’t noticed there’s an impeachment trial going on. 

So black people stole sh*t hundreds of dollars worth of sh*t from my car and stole my son’s iPhone and smashed up two nice 10 speed bikes I had with a sledgehammer when I was younger trying to steal them unsuccessfully....and I never got “reparations” for that. Why not? 

All I got was threatened with a hammer the second time I saw two bloods, your peeps, standing around my bike after they smashed the sh*t out of it trying to break the U-lock.

Did they do that sh*t because they felt I owed them fvcking  “reparations” for some fvcking white southern slave over over 100 years ago even though I’m a white northerner???

What’s that you say? Oh because it wasn’t you personally, even though you ARE black, who stole my sh!t I shouldn’t be saying this???

Well then why should I have to give YOUR b*tch a$s “reparations” because I personally wasn’t a fvcking white slave owner over a  hundreds of years ago who was enslaving your people ...was I????

But maybe every time black people steal hundreds of dollars worth of sh*t from my car , or my son’s iPhone or destroy road bikes I bought with my own money trying to steal them...maybe they think that’s their “reparations” for slavery? 

Well then I guess you already got your “reparations” from me personally even though it WASN’T me personally who fvcked your people  over on the plantation... was it?

And if your brothers who stole my sh*t for “reparations “  didn’t share the proceeds with you, I’m sure if you ask them politely they will.

STFU for awhile, b*tch. 

Shouldn't blacks have to pay reparations back to the US Gov for theft of property? - they were already paid for.....who said they could leave?     

Were you a slave?

• Dixie

Cause it was way back when Black's started the selling of their Black people they used as Slaves as their own. Look up the history instead of listening to BLM

• Kid Mohawk
      1 month agoReport

And so that excuses owning other humans...?

And what would they do with these reparations...?  I imagine you know the answer; they'd buy a new TV or eat out and then the money would be gone.

It'd be more sensible to take any such reparations and invest them directly in traditionally ethnic black school districts, so future generations have better resources to overcome adversity.

• Brother X
      1 month agoReport

Sir, it's our money and can spend it how we choose, it isn't your business.

I'm not black or white, I'm Mexican.  I'm a "poc" according to you.  And my opinion is that you are such a pathetic sack of sh*t for demanding that people who NEVER endured slavery should be entitled to reparations at the hands of people who NEVER owned slaves.

(UNTS like you, disgust me. 

• saggi

Sorry but most of us are not descended from slave owners

Your name is "Black" and you are posting racially inflammatory questions.

Conclusion: you are a conservatard troll.