Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Does anyone remember the old wrestling section?

I remember people from the sports sections invading here. I remember coming here on Sunday nights to read the results of the PPVs. I remember so many people asking and answering questions. Way more people than there is now. Yahoo Answers as a whole was a lot better back in the day. 

Favorite Answer

The wrestling section was better than this man. There used to be more people here and it was more active but no more as active.

It's not that terrible though. There's still users like Spyro, Ashley Sam, Sanji, Amy Flower, Nico Robin and some others.

Dave Hymen aka Groove Thing is the reason the wrestling section is garbage now. I was here in 2008 when it was great. I remember.  I remember 

No I wasn't on the site then, guessing this wasn't adolescent weed obsessed perv chimpanzees or CAPS LOCK obsessed trolls running around.

Hector, I'm not Dave Hytmen and I'm not the one asking juvenile questions.