Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

R&S is so boring. Trolls keep it interesting true or false?

Favorite Answer

Is your definition of a troll one who doesn't believe the secular religion of Christianity of a 3 in 1 god, a water faucet baptism, crunching on His body and drinking His blood while saved by man's faith?

If so, I know I'm a troll!

I'll kept it interesting for you; If God permits!

They're a total pain in the axx, if you really want to know.

• Carym

I think that the lives of trolls are extremely dull and that this is the only place where they can receive attention. Although the line between good and bad attention lies in the eye of the beholder. Therefore, "any press is good press, right?"  

Christians should not support their trolling, but use every opportunity to lead people to salvation or give them something to think about when it comes to their future  --  Turning a negative into a positive.

Christians need to write the Newer Testament, as a few offshoots have done, to keep things lively. We rarely discuss LDS, SDA and Scientology here. Evangelicals and Pentecostals keep things afloat with their Prosperity Theology, a nuance that further bilks the flock.

FALSE!! ALL they are doing is making a mess of the place. Not a decent question to be had anywhere.