Joshua asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

How do I eat corn on the cob?

Okay so dumb auestion, but I always get corn stick in my teeth, anyone got suggestions? 

(I live in kansas, so I eat corn extremely often.) 

• Phil
    Favorite Answer

Isn't that a bit like a Chinese person asking how to eat rice ?

Very easy. First detach all the corns from the cob, cook them in hot water until they get tender, drain the water, add some salt, black pepper powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, (Onion: optional) as per your taste and enjoy it like popcorns watching TV or anything.

Put it in a blender after it is cooked, cob and all!  Blend it for 4-5 minutes, add some margarine and blend it for another minute & eat it with a spoon.  Problem solved!

Really?  What next?  Do you want someone to show you how to drink water without getting your lips wet?  You fail.  Go back to troll school. 

• Linda

I have the same problem. I take a sharp knife and hold the top part of the cob in one hand and use the other hand to cut the corn kernels by running the blade down through the corn in slices and eat the corn that way with butter and salt and pepper. Delicious and there will be no strands stuck in your teeth?

Source(s): Been eating corn like this for years
  • zeno

Carry dental floss in your car. Dark Chocolate Mounds bars do the same thing because they

Have coconut in them.

• Andy C

Kansas has corn?

Get down to the Casey's or Kum & Go and buy some toothpicks.

You can also use a sharp knife and cut off the kernels about 4 rows at a time.

• Olive

Always could shave the corn off the cob and eat it that way instead from the cob itself

• Carry a toothpick for afterwards.  Not much else you can do