Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

My cousin tried to unknowingly fondle me when I was young?

So I’ve been dealing with this intrusive thought. I was 11 and my cousin was 3. When she came over one time, she was putting on me and that was something she liked to, pamper people. So I laid down and I let her put lotion on my arms and my stomach. But she slowly inched up and tried to empty out the bottle of lotion and my chest, I didn’t know how to react and  I told her stop and it made me uncomfortable. Like I know she was 3 and she didn’t know what she was doing, but I’ve been struggling with it and have been feeling guilty about the whole incident, the fact I even let her put lotion on me in the first place back then and just randomly for the past two days. Why is this thought sticking with me? Btw, I never touched my cousin, I’m not a pedophile, have no attraction to kids  and she never fondled me, but I don’t know why it’s been affecting me lately. It’s was just a very uncomfortable situation. Any advice?

It’s been bothering me randomly for the past two days*

Favorite Answer

Um when people are toddlers they are innocent minded and don't think of how something might be considered inappropriate.

• Anonomina4 weeks agoReport

Thanks for actually understanding what I was writing. And this is true but it still made me feel violated :(

I think you need to see a therapist. And i'll give you a head start on your therapy conclusion. the 3 year old did nothing wrong.

• Anonomina4 weeks agoReport

It’s just uncomfortable and makes you feel violated in a sense. I wish I had told my mom back then so the issue isn’t haunting me now.