How can we unite as humans?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably the only way Humans would ever unite is if they had a common foe. And even then, there might be someone who unites with the space aliens....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

These days, given the current cretin in the White House, I'd rather untie than unite.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We esperantists (and some others) believe that having a common language that doesn't belong to any ethnicity, religion or demographic group would help a lot - especially if that language is easier and clearer than ethnic languages

Multinational corporations prefer shoving English down everybody's throats

Source(s): "esperanto" , google that term if you don't know it
    • I agree completely with you. It is the only solution, but it needs a lot of work to become with more words, at least 700,000 and with time more. To be worked on it same as Linux is developed.

• 1 month ago

We cannot. Our first duty is to our own survival - which we accomplish by forming groups of people like us so that we have strength and power; and then we fight over the scarce resources.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We're too stupid to ever achieve that........maybe the next species of Homo might.

• 1 month ago

An alien invasion, maybe but people would soon start fighting amongst themselves for dominance as soon as the threat was defeated.

• Show me 1 person that will not die within 200 years, and I will trust you that you're human able to defeat threats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.