How can we unite as humans?

Probably the only way Humans would ever unite is if they had a common foe. And even then, there might be someone who unites with the space aliens....

These days, given the current cretin in the White House, I'd rather untie than unite.

• Zirp

We esperantists (and some others) believe that having a common language that doesn't belong to any ethnicity, religion or demographic group would help a lot - especially if that language is easier and clearer than ethnic languages

Multinational corporations prefer shoving English down everybody's throats

Source(s): "esperanto" , google that term if you don't know it
    • I agree completely with you. It is the only solution, but it needs a lot of work to become with more words, at least 700,000 and with time more. To be worked on it same as Linux is developed.

We cannot. Our first duty is to our own survival - which we accomplish by forming groups of people like us so that we have strength and power; and then we fight over the scarce resources.

• Cowboy

We're too stupid to ever achieve that........maybe the next species of Homo might.

An alien invasion, maybe but people would soon start fighting amongst themselves for dominance as soon as the threat was defeated.

• Show me 1 person that will not die within 200 years, and I will trust you that you're human able to defeat threats.