Why do today's Christians"follow the commandments of men" (Matt 15:9) believing a trinity vs "diversities" (I Cor 12:6) WRITTEN?

I Corinthians 12:6 (((IS WRITTEN))) while a trinity is only "ALLUDED" from the "commandments of men" (Matthew 15:9).

I Corinthians 12:6 says concerning (((HIS OWN))) "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:11-12)

"And there are (((DIVERSITIES))) of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

Knowing that a trinity is only 3, a man has more "diversities of operations" than GOD seeing that a man believes THE SPIRIT is only the "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" while he is husband, father, son, brother, grandson, nephew, cousin, uncle,>>>>>>> but poor GOD is only a "3 in 1 god"

Why has "the creation" become MORE THAN

"THE CREATOR?"

• Hogie

How you arrived at rejecting the trinity "concept" with a passage of Scripture that had to do with "commands" one must "do" is truly amazing. Commandments of men, IN CONTEXT regarding old covenant commandments that were circumvented, then the new twist turned into a "doctrine." 

Believing or not believing the concept of God being a trinity does not affect, and neither is is affected by what you "do" as a result. 

If you are going to bash a belief, then learn how to use biblical evidence properly. 

While you are at it, try studying what has been written over the centuries on the subject. You might learn something. 

Also, ask yourself some "critical thinking" questions regarding this teaching and belief.

What are the reasons some accept the concept, and what are the reasons some reject the concept, based on proper biblical hermeneutics. 

In my own research on the subject, it is mainly cultic churches that reject the concept of the trinity, based on the belief that the Holy Spirit does not possess "personage" but rather because they all believe the Holy Spirit is merely the force and power of God.  By relegating the Holy Spirit to being a "non-entity" these same cultic churches proffer some belief they hold as true as the ruling and leading factor in the life of their members, such as the Law with legalistic churches. The Law replaces the leadership role of the Holy Spirit in the life of a Christian. 

I would therefore ask you, what leads and guides you? The Holy Spirit, as so declared in Scripture, of something else?

• norine1 month agoReport

I've given only TWO Scriptures which DEFY a trinity and there are others.

AGAIN When your belief CONTRADICTS just ONE Scripture of WHAT GOD SAID;

YOU BELIEVE IN ERROR!

GOD SAID "DIVERSITIES" (I Cor 12:6) and "NONE CAN STAY HIS HAND" (Dan 4:35).

CALL GOD "CULTIC!"

"BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:31-32)!

Because...God the Father cannot fit into creation which is why He sent His Son.

1 Ki 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built!

• norine1 month agoReport

"Contain" meaning "restrain" or keep HIM here.  

Restrain means your trinity is a LIE 
      TRYING to "restrain" HIM at just "3."

"Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD" (Jer 23:24)

A - the doctrine of trinity is not a commandment of any sort

B - there is no "trinity vs diversities" except in your mind, the mind of someone with extremely poor reading skills