Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 4 weeks ago

How to live in the USA?

I want to fulfill my dream of living in the United States so I can live better. I am over 21, I am almost finished college.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Make sure your degree is an advanced one in the STEM sector then work for a few years in that field to gain the requisite experience. Then you could apply for US jobs remotely in the hopes of finding an employer willing to try to sponsor your work visa.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Living in the US is no guarantee of a better life. Most European or Nordic countries would offer better opportunities.

Wherever you want to go - research the work visa requirements.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Dreams have to have some realty so if you have a high level STEM degree and once you have several years of STEM work experience, you are at the starting point.......... however "you can live better" anywhere in the world you certainly do not need to migrate to the US to do that, if you have the education/work skills and get a good job and work hard

• 4 weeks ago

Forget your fantasies. A bachelor's degree is a glut on US job markets. Nearly 40% of the US workforce has that. IF you held at least a master's degree plus several years of experience in a STEM occupation, with some expertise in short supply in the US, you might qualify for a temporary employment visa. But even with excellent qualifications, expect to compete with 100-1000 applicants from around the world for any position which might offer the possibility of a temporary employment visa. Only if you qualified and were hired by a qualified employer could your employer apply for your visa, and no guarantees it would be granted.

Otherwise, who is your immediate relative who is a US citizen who meets support requirements, has a home for you in US, and is willing to sponsor you? Depending on your field of study, experience, expertise, you may or may not have any chance at a job which could earn you enough to live on in the US. Taxes & costs are very high.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Great choice America is an amazing country! I know there are going to be people shitting on the U.S because what they saw on the news but the truth is the U.S is a great country with freedom and pride!

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You just have to apply https://www.uscis.gov/

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just find the easy way through.

• 4 weeks ago

Why ? The US is a rogue terrorist failed nation that is a total sh*thole for 99% of the population.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Ok Kim Jong Un

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.