Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Do you feel a little creepy when you "like" a friend's Facebook post of pictures of their young daughter in dance or ballerina clothes?

• Carson
    Favorite Answer

I guess. But, its too bad that we've been put in a place where that would cross out minds.

I'm guessing you have no predisposition to young girls. I'm guessing most of us don't. So why should that cross our minds? Yet, I can wager that you aren't the only one who's mind it does cross.

When and why did this happen to us? Why can't we "like" our friend's cute kid

picture without feeling "creepy"? They trusted you enough to grant you access.

Forty years ago one was handed a family photo album "Ooo ahh...cute kids" "I just said "Tom and Pam's kjd is cute.". I feel vaguely creepy about that.". Said NO ONE EVER in 1980 .

Yep, I'm sure in this day and age your feelings are shared by many, and it's not your fault. The world is just a bit less for jt.

That's why I would never put photos of my daughter on my Facebook. Too many creeps and pedos. If someone messed with my daughter, even a comment, they'd be dead.