Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Do you guys pull back your foreskin when you pee?

No because I don’t have one but if I did I would pull it back.

• Daaave

I usually do. But sometimes I don't. I like peeing through my foreskin. And I like how warm urine feels all over my glans. Sometimes I just forget to do it. And I've peed on my leg.

My man doesn't. But I'm not sure if you should do what he does since he doesn't have the best hygiene. I actually had to just end up buying him a penis health creme with Vitamin A called Man1 Man Oil because I was desperate for some sort of antibacterial agent to help clear any nasty stuff out... it helped and hydrated his skin down there, too. 

• Roddy

Fortunately, I was circumcised as a baby so don't have to worry about that.

You should ALWAYS retract the foreskin to urinate so as not to,leave the inside coated with waste that you'd never allow to remain elsewhere on you.

Regrettably, far too many men have never been taught to do,this! YUCK!

• sian

Interesting answers. When l've helped little boys pee (in hospital or when babysitting) l've always either pulled back their foreskin or told them to. Otherwise l assume the pee wouldn't have a clear run and boys are notoriously bad at aiming anyway.

I was circumcised at birth, but the doctor just snipped the very tip, so sometimes (especially if it is cold) I have to pull my foreskin back.

It's mostly to keep it from spraying in random directions.

• Joe_d

Yes, I always pull it back to pee.

• Bucky

Boys pee through their non-retractable foreskins from the time they are born at least until their foreskin become retractable years later. If the end of the foreskin is narrow, there may be some harmless ballooning. There is no health hazard. The inside of the foreskin and the head of the penis are covered with mucosa, not skin.   The mucosa is supposed to be moist. It is not harmed by urine.

Adult males with retractable foreskins have a choice. Some retract and some don’t. There is no right way and no wrong way.

Some guys find they can aim better if they retract. Other guys find that they can pull their foreskins forward and use their foreskins as a nozzle with which to direct their stream.

Some guys like to pinch the tip of their foreskin shut so that the pee balloons the foreskin. 

Some guys enjoy the sensation of the pee running through the tip of the foreskin.

http://acroposthion.com/penile-hygiene/

I think that guys with full-length foreskins are more likely to pee through the skin without retracting it.

I have a long foreskin, which is somewhat hard to retract and keep retracted so my choice is to pee through my foreskin. I find I can make a spout out of my foreskin by holding it just right.

• balan

NO need o roll back foreskin while peeing . However you may do it while bathing for wahing the pens shaft and foreskin using soap and warm water . Regards.

• ron h

don't men who don't do this piss all over the place? And leave piss IN their forskinsn?   I dunno. I'm cut and I piss a single straight stream.