Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Can you think of any explanation as to why my brother acts the way he does? I'm completely stumped?

-He's 27

-He lives rent free with my parents

-He had his college 100% paid for by my parents

-He was offered a job that paid $70,000+. He quit the job in one day

-He pretty much refuses to get any job. He'd rather have my dad yell at him at home telling him to get a job than to get a job

-He gets frustrated/upset easily.

He acts like his life is extremely stressful. He acts like he has pretty much the hardest life in the world. He sighs over 100 times a day and acts sad pretty much 24/7. Can you think of any explanation for this? I just don't get it. I don't know anyone who acts like this. Like could he be on drugs or something?

Do you think maybe I don't know something? Have you heard of someone similar to him before?

Maybe he's depressed or something? I have no idea.

• audrey

He's lazy and your parents need to toss his butt out. Anyone who quits a $70,000 job is a big loser.

he might have some mental issues he needs to deal with

he might have some mental issues he needs to take care of

It's called a narcissist or a sociopath laws don't apply to them and they think everybody owes them there are thousands of videos on YouTube about this topic if you watch them it will change your life like it did mine.