Damir asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

how many questions have I asked?

Update:

Yahoo stop counting how many questions I asked and it doesn't require me any points so I don't know what the actual number is

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Here is your current information as of January 25, 2020.

Damir  

Level 1 

1%  

Best Answers  

Answers  

Questions

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your YA profile says 918. Beyond that, we don't (if that # is accurate or not). If you feel like the system isn't counting questions anymore, and it's important that you know how many you've asked, then you can post in the feedback form here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 (if no one else already has) about that issue and that you'd like it resolved. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can check how many on your Answers Profile click on your Username on the Left side of the Page on the Next Page it will tell you how many Questions you have Asked

• 1 month ago

You have asked 919 questions according to your YA activity profile. Questions used to cost 5 points each. On December 16, Verizon, started NOT charging 5 points to ask questions and started giving 6 points instead of 3 if and when you chose a best/favourite answer. This may NOT be a glitch. Verizon may have changed the policies. NO ONE KNOWS if this is permanent or not, or when or if it will stop. Verizon and Verizon Media have made no announcements.

• ...Show all comments
    • CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How many of your questions have been reported and deleted over the months and years?YA has not stopped counting. At least you don't have negative questions. Many people Fo have negative questions you asked how many questions you asked. I answered t your question. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i would look at your profile, it will tell you

• Since they have stopped counting questions ask the only way you are going to know is to go to your profile activity page and count the questions one by one,  Start at the first one under My Questions and work your way down.  You have 919 questions so far not counting those that Verizon Media are not keeping track of.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just look on your profile, it will tell you

• ...Show all comments
    • CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No, it did not. Some of your questions were reported enough times they may have been removed but the server computers c have not stopped counting your questions or answers

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Click on your name/avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page: https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions

• ...Show all comments
    • CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The YA activity profiles x have had major problems with updating the display accurately for YEARs. Eventually they do update accurately, but the server computers have not stopped counting your questions answers. This is one of YA's eternal glitches since 2013 when the disastrous purple format.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.