Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 4 weeks ago

My hamster's a leg got decapitated while she was on a hamster's ball?

How do I reattach it? If I tie it with tape for couple of day do you think it will reattach? I'm not even joking. I don't want to take it to vet spend a lot of money on hamster pet.

• Nathan

No, she needs to see a vet. Failure to do so will be classed as animal neglect and cruelty, this is why you do research before getting a hamster. The limb is dead it must safely be removed by a professional or the hamster will die. Make sure your cage and wheel meets the minimum requirement

you need to take it to the vet, theres pet insurance around, ask your vet about it

Um, decapitation is the removal of one's HEAD, moron. Maybe paying attention in school so you can amount to more than the TROLL you are now would be a good idea, loser.

• ZotsRule
      4 weeks agoReport

LOL thumb me down if you want but that doesn't change the fact you have NOTHING in life but making up BS like this.  I pity your existence.  You will go far in life LOL