I have an IQ of 123 and I feel stupid?

I can't understand physics at all, like maybe the theory stuff but the maths is insane. I get biology and psychology but when it comes to things like special and general relativity in physics and applying the maths behind it, I just don't get that. I think I might be dumb. 

Part of intelligence is realizing that you have strengths and weaknesses, and that certain things interest you while others do not.

Friend being average is not stupid you're just like everybody else everybody else has an average IQ of about 123 actually 123 is considered above average. I've been tested numerous times and I have scored depending on the day and the time that I took the test between 125 + 180 because I've scored so many different times at different levels I made an average of my lowest and my highest IQ and I arrived at 126 I'm not brilliant I don't understand a lot of things. But I'm going to quote Bill Gates I don't know everything but I know how to hire those that do! Take that one to heart friend you might not know everything neither do I! Just have the sense to hire somebody that does!