John asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

What will happen if I were to swallow multiple pain relievers?

Like consuming multiple bottles of Tylenol, Advil, etc. Within an hour time.

4 to 6 bottles, maybe 7.

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

You will damage your kidneys and liver to the point where they may not recover.

You'd probably end up in the ER with liver failure. It's a slow and painful way to die. Don't do it.

Well people do it all the time as an attention-getting mechanism and they claim that they want to commit suicide. Nobody has actually died by this method yet. What happens is you get violently ill you get rushed to the hospital they pump you out from both ends and they give you a blood transfusion said that you don't wind up with permanent liver damage. Then they throw you in the psych ward for a few months! If I was going to commit suicide I'd go buy myself a 30 ml bottle 30X nicotine vape juice a can of brake parts cleaner the chlorinated kind chloroform. And a pint of cinnamon schnapps I would down my nicotine and my pint of cinnamon schnapps and then Huff the chloroform until I passed out in about 15 seconds. While I was passed out the nicotine would stop my heart quick positive sure death 4 under $30. Of course I don't advocate you to do so but that's the method that I would do to myself if I was terminally ill.

better call the undertaker to take

your measurements before you do that