Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 4 weeks ago

I am a Shaolin Monk, do i qualify for food stamps?

I practice Kung Fu and Buddhism, i moved from a China temple back with my parents. We are encouraged not to work so we can practice our craft.

Favorite Answer

I'm sure that you could get food stamps like any other person here in the United States but if I was actually a Shaolin monk. Don't you know how many people will pay you good money just to talk to you? Shaolin monks are known world over for their fighting and self-defense skills ! everybody wants to talk to you! You can make darn good money simply discussing the art of mental and physical discipline. Even if you don't actually demonstrate it. I don't know if the Shaolin monks are sworn to a Creed not to teach their discipline but if they're not you could certainly be one heck of an instructor. You can make videos of yourself on YouTube showing your discipline and get paid darn good money

• Bon

You are a troll and not even Chinese.

You are encouraged not to work?...did you read a comic book about Shaolin?

I have more knowledge about Buddhism and martial arts than you.

• Mack

It's highly doubtful a monk is online asking Yahoo about food stamps....

• Nine Lives
      4 weeks agoReport

...especially from the Shaolin monastery.