Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

What can help excess gas?

I know yahoo is no doctor, but I’m hoping I could find someone who has gone through the same thing. Just a little background I’m vegan and I have PCOS, I’m not sure if either of those things are causing this. I checked with a doctor and got a food allergy test and I tested negative for all. What I’m experiencing is a really intense urge to fart on some occasions and then my throat makes gurgling noises all the time while having no saliva in my mouth. I really want to get to the bottom of this, because it is so embarrassing and it feels uncomfortable as well. If anyone could help, I’d really appreciate it

may be it is intestinal candida

a yeast infection due to eating to many sweets

It could be that it's due to all the fiber you eat through vegetables since you are a vegan.

Since you are a vegan and have PCOS you do need a meal plan from a Dietitian in order to help you to prevent nutritional deficiencies as well as working on the metabolic issues that PCOS generally causes, so ask your doctor for a referal for a Dietitian.

The excess gas does not need help. It's doing fine on its own.

• Damien

well i know for sure for me pop, potato chips and even chewing gum increases the gas inside the body, so start with that, check every single thing u eat or drink, take notice of what u ate and what u didnt ate earlier when this issue occurs, it has everything to do with what ur putting inside your stomach.

• Anon4 weeks agoReport

I don’t drink soda. I barely eat potato chips and I don’t really chew gum. I eat a mostly Whole Foods plant based diet, that’s why I’m so confused why I’m feeling like this. I feel like it’s only getting worse too :/