Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

What can help excess gas?

I know yahoo is no doctor, but I’m hoping I could find someone who has gone through the same thing. Just a little background I’m vegan and I have PCOS, I’m not sure if either of those things are causing this. I checked with a doctor and got a food allergy test and I tested negative for all. What I’m experiencing is a really intense urge to fart on some occasions and then my throat makes gurgling noises all the time while having no saliva in my mouth. I really want to get to the bottom of this, because it is so embarrassing and it feels uncomfortable as well. If anyone could help, I’d really appreciate it

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

may be it is intestinal candida

a yeast infection due to eating to many sweets

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

It could be that it's due to all the fiber you eat through vegetables since you are a vegan.

Since you are a vegan and have PCOS you do need a meal plan from a Dietitian in order to help you to prevent nutritional deficiencies as well as working on the metabolic issues that PCOS generally causes, so ask your doctor for a referal for a Dietitian.

• 4 weeks ago

The excess gas does not need help. It's doing fine on its own.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

well i know for sure for me pop, potato chips and even chewing gum increases the gas inside the body, so start with that, check every single thing u eat or drink, take notice of what u ate and what u didnt ate earlier when this issue occurs, it has everything to do with what ur putting inside your stomach.

• Anon4 weeks agoReport

I don’t drink soda. I barely eat potato chips and I don’t really chew gum. I eat a mostly Whole Foods plant based diet, that’s why I’m so confused why I’m feeling like this. I feel like it’s only getting worse too :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.