Keigo asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 4 weeks ago

Could you correct my spoken English sentence to make it more natural and correct? I’m a Japanese English leaner.?

I think writing a diary in English is a very good learning way but I sometimes worry about what topics to write in a diary. However, I read a book by Nikki-boy and then now I keenly felt that it is very important to write about what happens to me often and what I’m thinking because I want to say something about myself. I thought that memorizing sample sentences or phases, which is known as effective ways of learning English is not so effective compared to writing about myself and speaking it as we may not say sample’s in reality. 

Favorite Answer

Of course! 😊

I think that writing a diary in English is a very good way to learn, but sometimes I worry about what topics to write about in a diary. However, I read a book by Nikki-boy and then I keenly felt that it is very important to write about what often happens to me and what I’m thinking because I want to tell something about myself. I thought that memorizing sample sentences or phrases, which is known to be an effective way to learn English, is not so effective compared to speaking and writing about myself (as we may not say sample’s in reality. = here I can't understand what you're trying to say...)