promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do people compare Trump to a cult leader ?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because he IS a cult leader, excpet instead of feeding his flock poisoned fruity drinks, he poisons them with generalities ("we're going to accomplish this, and then do some of that, and you won't ever BELIEVE it.  But wait until you see it.")

• 2 months ago

Because Trump supporters resemble cult members

• Anon
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

met  Any?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Al
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

because they are stuck in their liberal minded fantasy world.

• 2 months ago

It does applies to every politicians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because of the many similarities. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because some people cannot accept that others can do a better job than them.

• 2 months ago

Because they are spiteful children that don't have any respect for Trump nor the people that do support him.

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

No next time, you mean your family no next life is it. Lol

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know. He's never asked me to do a single thing, other than vote for him, which I was happy to do. 

Never sent the campaign a dime, never bought the merchandise, don't have a shrine in my home.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because he can do no wrong, even when he's committing crimes right out in the open, and laughing at them all along.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lolly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/476748-trump-says-alleged-rape-victim-cant-sue-him-in-new-york

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because his followers generally do not believe in objective truth: They believe the Word of the Leader.

And they all move in one direction. They repeat Trump's insults like it's the most clever thing they've ever heard.

• ...Show all comments
    • Blackened2 months agoReport

Trump In Jail, you claim Sandra is a horrible and rancid individual yet you claim you hope she runs over her kids. You are a disgusting piece of sh*t. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.