Do you agree Aaron Rodgers cannot compare to Tom Brady?

Maybe to Peyton Manning but not Tom Brady right?

• Cu Tie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Aaron Rodgers cemented his legacy as a playoff choker, who will never be on the same level of the all-time greatest like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Drew Brees. Heck, Rodgers lost decisively to one of Brady's backups. Never forget that during the Super Bowl winning season, Rodgers and the Packers barely made the playoffs, and only went to the Super Bowl because Jay Cutler was the opposing quarterback in the NFC Championship Game. Oh, and Rodgers is the only quarterback to lose in the Divisional round following a 15-1 season.

I am a Packer fan and I agree.Brady really seems to step up his game in the postseason.Yes I know it is a team effort.Play calling and everything else plays into it.But Brady seems to just excell in the tough moments.

Agreed, but Rodgers does have a ring. I think he should have another ring by now though.

He compares but not as an equal.

• Kathy

I do not agree with that. Aaron Rodgers never cheated like Tom Brady. Tom Brady deflated footballs so he could win.

Yeah.

I love Aaron Rodgers and One of My Favorite NFL players to watch. He's Not a Leader and Don't Have Enough Championships.