Do you agree Aaron Rodgers cannot compare to Tom Brady?

Update:

Maybe to Peyton Manning but not Tom Brady right?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Aaron Rodgers cemented his legacy as a playoff choker, who will never be on the same level of the all-time greatest like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Drew Brees. Heck, Rodgers lost decisively to one of Brady's backups. Never forget that during the Super Bowl winning season, Rodgers and the Packers barely made the playoffs, and only went to the Super Bowl because Jay Cutler was the opposing quarterback in the NFC Championship Game. Oh, and Rodgers is the only quarterback to lose in the Divisional round following a 15-1 season.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I am a Packer fan and I agree.Brady really seems to step up his game in the postseason.Yes I know it is a team effort.Play calling and everything else plays into it.But Brady seems to just excell in the tough moments.

• 1 month ago

Agreed, but Rodgers does have a ring. I think he should have another ring by now though.

• 1 month ago

He compares but not as an equal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not agree with that. Aaron Rodgers never cheated like Tom Brady. Tom Brady deflated footballs so he could win.

• 1 month ago

Yeah.

I love Aaron Rodgers and One of My Favorite NFL players to watch. He's Not a Leader and Don't Have Enough Championships.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.