- vic_viper_001Lv 63 weeks ago
I usually let some other idiot waste their money, and laugh when they lose.
- Jay PLv 74 weeks ago
How do "I"? I don't. Roulette has one of the worst odds in a casino. If I gamble, I prefer Blackjack.
- Lv 74 weeks ago
Roulette starts with players making bets.
The croupier (or dealer) throws a ball into the spinning roulette wheel. ...
While the ball is rolling at the roulette wheel, the croupier/dealer announces: "No more bets."
At that point players are not allowed making bets.
The ball lands on a number in the roulette wheel.
(here's a video).
- MarkLv 64 weeks ago
1. Go to a casino that offers roulette.
2. Exchange cash with the dealer. He will give you chips that can only be used at the roulette table. Each player has a different color to keep track of where everyone's bets are.
3. Place your bets. Simplest bet is on one number. Pick a number and put a chip on it. If it hits, you win 35 times your bet.
4. There are other bets all with different payouts: Red/Black, Odd/Even, etc. You can bet in any combination.
5. When you leave the table, cash out at the table as your chips can't be used at other games.